Monday, June 20, 2011

Sassy's Sweets

Currently known as "Dulce," here you will find pictures of past and current cupcakes, cakes and dessert creations. You can also follow me on my journey of creating my first business, a bakery/cafe in which I will incorporate the arts and also give back to the local artist, local community and different organizations close to my heart. You can follow me as I continue to work on creating a tittle for my company, and as I continue to work on different desserts and create new products for family, friends and customers. Feel free to leave comments! They will be highly appreciated :) I hope you Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. esos biochitos son bueno me gutan un tro primaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red velvet cupcakes are to die for!!!!! the best in the world for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to have a cup cake party! I cant live without the delish lil treats!

    ReplyDelete